4E Students are carrying out a project in English to improve the equipment in the playground.
This is our work schedule:
Session 1. Students’ participation. Proposal of project work in English.
Session 2. Visit to the playground. What could we do? We decide we’ll start by painting the tables and benches.
Session 3. Vocabulary needed. We write down and translate the list of words we need.
Pintura = paint
Banc = bench
Taula = table
Paperera = litter bin
Pati d’escola = playground
Hort = plot
Escala = stairs
Pista = basketball court
Cinta metrica= tape measure
Lija = lime
Broca = Brush
Barnis = barnish
Petanca = boule track
Presupost = budget
Session 4. Planning the painting. We measure the tables and draw a map of the playground.
Session 5. We use the solvent and the lime to clean the tables. This is the English language we find in the solvent container instructions:
Solvent : recommended for the solution of varnish, printed material, lacquer, putty and any kind of prints specially NITROCELULOSICS.
* Lock safely and keep away from children.
* Not to take in
* Easy inflammable.
* Harmful by inhalatio and ir contact with skin.
* Irratates skin.
* Keep in a well ventilated place.
* keep away from fired. Do not smoke
* Do not inhaled gas, smoke, stream, sprays.
* Avoid all contract with eyes.
* Don’t throw away the residuum by the waste pipe.
* Don’t accumulated electrostatic charges.
* In case of accident or indispotision immedialety see a doctor.( show him if is possible the label) or call the TOXICOLOGY INFORMATION SERVICE( I.N.T. ) tel (91)5620420 .